Thursday, December 11, 2008

OUCH!

So I have a long run of terrible birthdays. The kind that just seem to explode into a million messy pieces. Last year for ten days straight including my birthday I had no power or heat due to a devil of a ice storm.

This year it now seems that a tooth that I had pulled out a few days ago is still causing me problems. I can barely speak because whenever I do it just creates more pain on the left side of my jaw and I feel ill. I can't even concentrate long enough to do any work that is needed to be done here. Screenwriting and writing in general is not happening right now.

I have a appointment to see my dentist tomorrow morning on my birthday which just seems to perpetuate that all of my birthdays are doomed. The wife always wonders why I hate my birthday, just look at the history, I say.

I think I will treat myself and buy me a monster mag tomorrow just to keep my spirits up. Stay weird!

No comments: