Wednesday, April 30, 2008

UPDATE: 4-30-08

Nothing has changed since the last update. I am still writing when I can, drawing when I can, and trying to calm this restless brain of mine. It's not an easy task.

I am still debating as to whether or not go with a Mac or a PC. One other alternative would be to try and upgrade the PC I have now and see if I can but a few more months that way. In a ideal world I would have a Mac, however I can't seem to find one at a reasonable price. One idea which a friend suggested is to check out the indie message boards, which I might.

I would buy from EBay, but I have trust issues after being burned from the site a few times and the classic story of the site and Paypal not lifting one finger to help me.

Anyway, that is where I am currently at. I'll drop by next time with some hopefully cooler than cool news.

Stay weird!

No comments: