Monday, January 4, 2010

BACK TO LIFE. SALUTIONS FROM THE OTHER SIDE

2010 is upon us and the beast of 2009 is outside on my front lawn dead, rotting, and stinking. Last year was a good year all in all despite setbacks. There was progress made but more needs to be done. I'm not gonna complain-don't have the time. Here is what I have planned on the menu for this year:

  • Restructuring blogs to be more user friendly
  • Creating new blogs
  • Making a website or two to kick off in the summer
  • Scripts to finish
  • Books to write
  • Giving myself deadlines
  • Hiring outside help. I'm getting older and losing way too much time. I need serious help.
  • Props and more to be made
There is more, I'm sure. I just can't think of any at the moment.

2010 is gonna be a good year for pulp.

No comments: